RedCare Intruder Alarms
The most sophisticated, secure
alarm signalling available
Redcare provides continuous monitoring of your BT phone line, linking a professionally installed alarm system on your premises to an Alarm Receiving Centre. This means you get continuous protection, every hour of the day and every day of the year.
Unlike other services, Redcare alerts the Receiving Centre when it detects a line cut on the telephone. It also uses encryption to prevent equipment being substituted or line conditions being copied, making it the most secure system of its kind.
Choosing Redcare means:
- No need for an extra phone line (although you may need a modem compatible device if you use fax and data services on the same line)
- Active, continuous two-way monitoring, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- High-speed alarm that transmits a call for help within seconds
- The Alarm Receiving Centre gets alarm signals even when you are using the phone
- Encrypted signals which can't be replicated
- Instant detection if your phone line is cut
- High resilience, due to our duplicated network
- No extra call charges
- An ideal security and fire detection system in your home or business.
If you are thinking about protecting your property and would like to arrange a survey and competitive quote, email us or call our sales team on
020 8985 1855.