Service & Maintenance
We have designed financial and maintenance packages to suit your circumstance and enables you to clearly define your annual maintenance budget. There are various types of service and maintenance packages available as well as emergency call outs for non-contracted customers which cover and are not limited to the following equipment: Barriers, Turnstiles, Gates and Fencing, Access Control, Blockers & Bollards.
Through our network of highly skilled and professional engineers, each one with many years of industry experience, we are able to provide a cost effective maintenance package that is second to none. With the versatility, capabilities and parts resources to maintain all types of physical perimeter security equipment coupled with effective response times we aim to offer our customers a complete tailor-made service package.
Delta have analysed equipment reliability in relation to preventative maintenance. Analysis has proved that when preventative maintenance is carried out, equipment failures are reduced. In accordance with the supply of machinery (safety) regulations 1992, it is a requirement that the end user/customer of all industrial and automated systems shall establish a full documented maintenance regime in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. It is also a requirement of British Standards (BS12453) that a biannual service of safety systems be carried out by a competent body.
Why choose us?
- Free site survey and quotation.
- Fast, reliable and professional service.
- One supplier and one point -of-contact for all your service needs.
- 24/7 customer service call centre with guaranteed response time.
- Maintain security and safety of both your site and personnel.
- Professional site engineers with fully equipped service vehicles.
- Scheduled maintenance ensures minimal risk of unplanned breakdowns and unexpected costs as we can advise when parts show wear and tear.
- Safety parts are regularly checked, reducing risk your risk of accidents thus ensuring health and safety regulation requirements for workplaces are fulfilled and maintained.
- CHAS Accredited Company.